Notaries are considered an essential service which means we are still here for you when you need us!
We will be following CDC guidelines and taking additional precautions to ensure your safety:
1. We will try to maintain a 6ft. distance during our interaction.
2. We will make every effort to not touch your identification.
3. We will use hand sanitizer before our interaction.
4. Please do not take offense if we do not offer to shake hands.
5. We have nitrile gloves available, and we are more than willing to wear them while handling your documents.
6. Before and after each interaction, we will disinfect our pens, stamps, journals, and bags.
7. We recommend meeting you in an open air environment, if you are comfortable.
Let us know if there is anything else we can do to ensure you are comfortable.